Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Holiday Season

Christmas has come and gone and now I must wait a few more days until we celebrate the beginning of a new year and my anniversary. I had an amazing Christmas, full of family, friends, and wonderful gifts and food. I am most excited about finding the perfect spot for my life size James Dean cardboard cut out. I know, I am a total nerd but it is pretty cool looking.

I have felt like such an old lady lately. I have been so tired, and havent wanted to do anything. Drew cleaned the house yesterday. It looks amazing! I am so glad he is so amazing. By the time I get home from work all I want to do is eat and go to bed. Cleaning doesnt seem to fit on my list. I have managed to some laundry and dishes though. Tonight I am going to go through my closet and maybe get rid of a few things that I dont wear anymore.

Heather was in town this week and once again I missed her. Damn stomach bug! I hope she makes it back to Nebraska safely, and that hopefully we will see eachother soon. I wish I could take a few days off soon and make it up there, but being my only employee Im not sure how that would work.

I hope everyone had A Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Be safe guys!

No comments: