Friday, December 5, 2008

Why not?

Lets start this first blog out by saying that my life is pretty much as perfect as it can be... Seriously. I live with my AMAZING boyfriend Drew (Im 99.9% sure he is "the one"). Over the past 4 months we have added to adorable Basset Hounds to our family. Humphrey Bogart is 6 months old, and Norma Jeane is 10 weeks. They take up all of my spare time. I finally joined the family business, and most of the time I like it. I miss not having Saturdays off, but other than that its ok.

I have made the decision to take a semester off from school. I needed a break, before I started to pull my hair out. I really would like to finish my education degree at some point though. Until then I will continue to work, and relax, and focus on my family.

I have decided that Norman is a great town to live in (if you can get passed the sooner fans). There is always something going on.
It is almost closing time!
Maybe if your lucky I will update again soon

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah....now I will know what is going on in your life too....